GOD’S WORD for Each Day is a large-print, easy-to-read Holy Bible that includes 365 daily readings to guide you through the Scriptures in a year and reflections to inspire your spiritual growth and prayer.
With an extra margin on each page, you will have room to write your notes, thoughts, and spiritual insights when you hear God’s voice speak to you in clear, natural English.
The Deluxe GOD’S WORD for Each Day Bible features:
- 365-day reading plan with a helpful summary and a thought-provoking reflection
- Elegant, two-tone matte blue and gray leather-like cover
- Debossed abstract oat stalk design
- Beautiful metallic-silver gilt edging
- Durable smyth-sewn binding and deluxe blue ribbon
- Single-column paragraph format
- Line-over-line typesetting to minimize show-through from the back of the page
- Easy-to-read large print 10.5-point font size
- Life Application and Teachings of Jesus indexes
- Easily read and understood by children in 3rd grade and higher
“GOD’S WORD is an easy-to-understand Bible... it is a wonderful version to give to someone who is a new believer or is not yet a believer.”
—Dr. Billy Graham
To impact your spiritual growth and understand how the Bible applies to your life, you need an accurate, understandable, and relevant Bible. How can you know which one is right for you with so many translations available?
We believe readers of all ages deserve an easy-to-read Bible that brings its truths and stories to life for today’s world. When you choose the naturally accurate GOD’S WORD® Translation (GW), you can trust that the words you read are true to their meaning.
- Exterior Dimensions: 6.375" x 1.75" x 9.375"
- Interior Page Size: 6" x 9"
- Wide Margin for Notes: 1.625" (1-5/8")
Rev. Matt Sherro, Exploring Truth Blog—“GW is a translation you can know and trust. Its position in my ministry is evolving. Currently, I am using it with new believers but I foresee it taking a more active role in my pulpit ministry. In many cases, it will provide an excellent supplement to my NKJV. As a matter of fact, I can easily see GOD’S WORD Translation becoming one of my three main translations.”