Shipping and Handling
- Shipping for your order is via United States Postal Service (USPS) or UPS. All orders include a nominal fee of $1.99 for handling (to pack your order and take it to the shipper. No robots here. We might throw in a surprise or two for your order).
- Customers must provide a physical address for purchases. We are not able to ship to P.O. Boxes.
- The Myth of Free Shipping: As our economics instructor taught us, “There is no such thing as free shipping.” Our shipping rates are USPS or UPS rates, with a nominal charge for packing materials and processing the order.
- If you have an Amazon.com Prime subscription, we do offer select products at Amazon.com, with the perception of free shipping.
- Either way, we’re grateful for your order. Thank you!
All sales are final. Regrettably, we cannot accept returns except for products damaged in shipping. For products damaged in shipping, you must first contact the shipper to make a claim prior to contacting us by phone at (904) 614-1287, and be prepared to provide proof of your claim.
Donation Refund Policy
We are grateful for your donation and support of our organization. If you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to our organization please contact us. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.