GOD’S WORD to the Nations is a mission society—a mission resource for God’s people!
To identify and empower individuals to take GOD’S WORD to the English-speaking people of the world, focusing especially upon those who do not know Jesus as their Savior.
OUR PROMISE TO OUR PARTNERS
Our Society will provide you with superb outreach materials. These materials will enable you to be used by the Holy Spirit to support a movement among God’s people to be active participants in his mission “to seek and to save people who are lost” (Luke 19:10). To this end we promote the biblical outreach strategy: Become a Seed Planter and Change Lives.™
Become a Seed Planter and Change Lives
A New Strategy for Evangelism!
“I planted, and Apollos watered, but God made it grow.”
1 Corinthians 3:6
In Luke 8:4-11 (the familiar “Parable of the Sower”), we’re given what our mission society believes to be the dominant biblical strategy to accomplish God’s mission: Become a Seed Planter and Change Lives.
Our mission society, like the apostle Paul (Romans 15:20), believes that we need to take God’s life-changing word to the people in our increasingly multicultural communities, our nation, and our world that do not know Jesus as their Savior!
Each person—whether young or old, educated or less educated, trained or untrained in the latest evangelism techniques—only has to Become a Seed Planter because the Holy Spirit will work in and through the seed (i.e., God’s Word sent to us) that you plant to change lives so that a lot more people have futures that end in eternal life!
In fact, seed planting should be the base strategy (i.e. Evangelism 101, as it were) for all other outreach activities in every congregation!
We Also Do This by:
- PARTNERING with visionary leaders, local congregations, mission agencies, and evangelistic organizations.
- PROVIDING special editions of GOD’S WORD to individuals and organizations that are focused on reaching various people groups who do not know Jesus as their Savior.
- PUBLISHING customized ministry editions of GOD’S WORD for evangelistic use.
- LICENSING the print, audio, video, and electronic rights to GOD’S WORD.
- KEEPING the translation current in the language of today so that GOD’S WORD is the Bible for the next generation... and the next... and the next!
GOD'S WORD to the Nations Mission Society was founded in 1985 as a non-profit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable/religious organization. Our society managed and funded the translation of GOD’S WORD.